He’s been called the king of reality television, a title Carlos King wears proudly. King is the executive producer and show-runner for some of TV’s biggest shows including, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Hollywood Divas and TV One’s The Next 15.
He talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about the myths of reality television producers and the formula for a good show.
The formula for a good reality television show:
“Finding the right cast members and really finding people that have great stories and great personalities. You’ve got to have a little drama in your life. Crazy is relative but nobody wants to see normal people on television.”
His return to RHOA:
“I’ve been on RHOA since 2008 and it’s my baby. I came back and the rest has been wonderful history for me on that show.”
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Celebrities Whose Reality Got Too Real
1. Tiny and TI1 of 12
2. Kelly Price2 of 12
3. Kenya Moore3 of 12
4. Chad JohnsonSource: 4 of 12
5. Russell ArmstrongSource: 5 of 12
6. Lamar OdomSource: 6 of 12
7. Jon & Kate GoslinSource: 7 of 12
8. Anna Nicole SmithSource: 8 of 12
9. Kris HumphriesSource: 9 of 12
10. Bobby BorwnSource: 10 of 12
11. Nadya SulemanSource: 11 of 12
12. Kanye WestSource: 12 of 12
(Photo Source: Courtesy)
The King Of Reality TV Breaks Down Myths, Talks Winning Formula For Good Television was originally published on blackamericaweb.com