Ciara is doing her part to protect her man against her baby’s father subliminal threats.
According to TMZ, CiCi accused Future of threatening her fiancé, Russell Wilson. In the defamation lawsuit against for 2-year-old son’s father, Future Zahir Wilburn, the “1,2 Step” singer highlights lyrics from his recently released song “Juice.”
“Tryna f*** my baby mama, dog what’s up with you? You gon’ make me get that heat, I’m pulling up on you,” he raps.
She also mentioned a tweet Future sent with gun emojis pointing toward a football.
The 30-year-old singer reportedly called her ex-fiancé’s behavior “frightening” and “socially irresponsible … where there has been a recent rash of gun violence.”
CiCi recently dedicated her song “Promise” to Russell during her performance at Essence Fest. The lovebirds got engaged earlier this year.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Ciara, Kendrick Lamar & The Bad Boy Family Heat Up Essence Fest
1. Ciara Performs At Essence Festival- Day 4Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. CiaraSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. CiaraSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. CiaraSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. DiddySource:Getty 5 of 10
6. DiddySource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Diddy & MaseSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Kendrick LamarSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Kendrick LamarSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Kendrick LamarSource:Getty 10 of 10
Ciara Thinks Future Is Going To Shoot Fiancé Russell Wilson? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com