If you don’t have an Empire (yet) … at least now you can smell like one.
The hit TV series is really branding themselves as more than just a show. In addition to releasing music, they are also releasing a fragrance for both men and women.
Legacy, the men’s fragrance, is for the sophisticated man, opening with hints of bergamot and lemon water, and leading into a journey of lavender buds, geranium, and clary sage. The fragrance gives an air of mysteriousness and that “man musk” through mixing vanilla, amber, and tobacco.
Truth, the luscious women’s perfume is feminine and bold with a flirty essence. Including Bulgarian rose, vanilla orchid, and violet blossom, you balance out the feminine with rich vanilla and sandalwood.
Retail price for a 50ml bottle will be $49.50 and the 100ml bottle is set at $59.50. The line will be available online this September and will be in Macy’s stores for the holiday season.
PHOTO CREDIT: Empire FOX, Media Maison, Getty
FAB FINDS: Celebrate 'Empire's' Return With 10 Cookie-Inspired Pieces
1. FAB FINDS: Celebrate Empire's Return With 10 Cookie-Inspired PiecesSource:Getty 1 of 20
2. Patchwork DenimSource:Retailer Provided 2 of 20
3. Floral BodyconSource:Getty 3 of 20
4. Floral BodyconSource:Retailer Provided 4 of 20
5. Leopard Print JumpsuitSource:Getty 5 of 20
6. Leopard Print JumpsuitSource:Retailer Provided 6 of 20
7. Moschino MadnessSource:Fox 7 of 20
8. Moschino MadnessSource:Retailer Provided 8 of 20
9. One Shoulder SequinsSource:Getty 9 of 20
10. One Shoulder SequinsSource:Retailer Provided 10 of 20
11. All Leopard Print EverythingSource:Getty 11 of 20
12. All Leopard Print EverythingSource:Retailer Provided 12 of 20
13. FedoraSource:Getty 13 of 20
14. FedoraSource:Retailer Provided 14 of 20
15. Bold EarringsSource:Getty 15 of 20
16. Bold EarringsSource:Retailer Provided 16 of 20
17. Studded ClutchSource:Getty 17 of 20
18. Studded ClutchSource:Retailer Provided 18 of 20
19. A Touch of FurSource:Getty 19 of 20
20. A Touch of FurSource:Retailer Provided 20 of 20
Straight From The Lyon’s Den: ‘Empire’ To Launch A Fragrance Collection was originally published on hellobeautiful.com