Houston is ready, prepared and excited to welcome you to Super Bowl LI.
The Greater Houston area and their partners have been working diligently to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all fans. Whether you’re here from out of town cheering on your favorite team at the game, a local coming Downtown for all of the events or just here for the other sporting events, shows and concerts, this guide is for you:
- Clock Management: We welcome you, your family, and your friends to join in on the fun with over 100,000 people per day across all Super Bowl events. Please allow extra time to travel downtown due to event-specific road closures and detours.
- Connecting Communities: Public transportation is the recommended travel method to access Downtown Houston for Super Bowl related events. Through our partnership with Metro we have worked on extended event schedules, increased frequency, and added special event circulators and shuttles.
- Convenient, Reliable and Guaranteed Parking: If you plan to drive downtown, there are over 62,000 parking spots available during peak event times. We still, however, strongly encourage you to secure your parking in advance. Guarantee your spot in and around Downtown Houston for all events at one convenient site: the Super Bowl Host Committee website and app.
- Taxi and Rideshare: An easy way to get a safe, reliable, and affordable ride to and from your favorite event. You can hail or request a ride through your smartphone on the Houston Super Bowl Host Committee app or by visiting the Welcome Center loading locations. Special event regulations, rates, and surcharges may be in effect.
- Bicycles: Biking downtown for all the fun? We partnered with local organizations to provide convenient routes to and from the events. At Super Bowl LIVE, we will also have a safe and secure bike valet to store your bike while you enjoy the festivities.
- Super Bowl Sunday: Ticketholders have multiple options to get to NRG Park on game day. Parking passes are available, Metro will run modified schedules, and Uber/Taxi will have designated areas. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy the Game Day Fan Plaza beforehand. (tickets are required for all NRG events on game day)
Road Closures on Page 2
Transportation Tips: How To Get Around Houston During Super Bowl LI was originally published on theboxhouston.com
Beyonce Looks Magical In Custom Sheer Dress For Her Oscars Gold Party
Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Win The Ultimate Michael Jackson Experience with Passes & Hotel Stay
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Raphael Saadiq Teases 2023 Tony! Toni! Toné! Tour On IG
Houston Man Who Says His Daughter Died During His Police Chase Charged With Murder
Register to Win Tickets to See Chris Stapleton at NRG March 16