Rumors have been going around for years that Erykah Badu must have some good ‘lovin’ because she has been leaving men on read for years! So why not capitalize on it? And that’s just what Badu did when she announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her lovely lady parts!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But Badu isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Badu’s incense sold out in a mere nineteen minutes after launching her new website!
Badu claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” You can currently pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50.
See the thankful sell out message from Muva Badu below
Erykah Badu’s Family Celebration Of Four Generations Of Motherhood Is Everything
1.1 of 6
2 of 6
Erykah Badu spoke and I felt relaxed immediately 😍🥰 https://t.co/Bv6SYRqeHP— Wole (@Kingwole) February 3, 2020
3 of 6
imagine your mom being ERYKAH BADU pic.twitter.com/PLDIJbvLHh— mira (@mirameeruh) February 4, 2020
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- PlayStation Exec Gets The Axe From Sony Following Viral Pedophile Sting Video
- Top 10 Things Black People Buy From The Gas Station [WATCH]
- Situational and Tactical Trainer Gives Tips On How To Stay Safe Due To Rise Of Crime [WATCH]
- Meagan Good On New ‘Harlem’ Series: ‘When We See Ourselves, We Fall In Love With Ourselves More’
- Texas Southern Men’s Basketball Team Makes HBCU History By Dominating Florida Gators
- Black Florida College Student Shot And Killed On Campus By Police Who Say He Was Wielding A Knife
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- Probe Into Lynching Of Emmett Till Closed By Justice Department With No New Charges, Because Of Course…
- The Homicide Rates Among Pregnant Black Women Will Shock You–Researchers Point To Systemic Racism