Congress has finally passed a second stimulus bill to try to help boost the American economy and help millions of people. After eight months of back and forth arguments on how this bill should be formed, the second round of funds are set to help give a boost to unemployment insurance, and more small business aid.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This plan will distribute $900 billion dollars in funds and will go before the House for approval on Monday, December 21st. So what does that mean for you? If you’re unemployed you can look to receive an additional $300 a week helping roughly 12million Americans.
Something that is different from the first stimulus bill is that American’s will not be receiving a $1,200 check. This time, American’s making under $75,000 will be receiving a $600 check. Couples who make under $150,000 will receive a $1,200 check. Parents will receive an additional $600 payment per child. Incremental reductions are set in place to reduce payments for individuals who more than the set income much like the first round of payments.
$284 billion is set to be available for small-business aid, $25 billion is allocated for the rental assistance program, $13 billion is dedicated to food assistance programs, and federal student loans will remain differed until April 2021.
So how long until you can get help? If everything goes smoothly Americans will start to roll out around mid-January 2021.
- Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
- Scammer Alert: No Pay For Play At Majic 102.1
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- Majic Crew Attends ‘The Color Purple’ Advanced Screening!
- One Night Only! DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Live: Saturday, February 17
- Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Shaunie Henderson Debuts A New Blonde Look
- DC Young Fly Opens Up About Grief After The Passing Of His Partner Ms. Jacky Oh
- 7 Things We Learned From Beyoncé’s New ‘RENAISSANCE World Tour’ Film
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Recession Forthcoming? President Joe Biden Joins the Rickey Smiley Morning Show [LISTEN]
A Second Stimulus Has Been Approved, Here’s How Much You’ll Receive was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway December 2!!
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Angela Simmons Looks Like Money On Stage With Yo Gotti During A D.C. Stop Of The ‘Gangsta Art Tour’