CNN.com reports that the death of Robert Champion Jr., the 26-year-old Florida A&M University student and drum major who died last month after a suspected hazing incident, has been ruled a homicide, according to a medical examiner. Read More:
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration