CNN.com reports that the death of Robert Champion Jr., the 26-year-old Florida A&M University student and drum major who died last month after a suspected hazing incident, has been ruled a homicide, according to a medical examiner. Read More:
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- Evelyn Lozada Reveals Her Baby Daddy, LA Dodgers Player Carl Crawford
- Fantasia's Baby Daddy Goes Back To His Wife!
- Trina Braxton's Husband Fights Divorce
- Pastor Gets Fed Up With Choir In Front Of The Whole Church (Watch Video)
- Frequency News