Can’t find your favorite TV program? It could have been blacked out. CBS and Time Warner failed to resolve their disagreement over fees by 5 p.m. Friday. As a result The cable provider blacked out CBS stations in a number of cities on Friday, the first time in its history that it had been dropped from a cable system over a business dispute. CNN.com has the story. Read more:
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration