Mary J. Blige was the guest co-host on “The View” yesterday and talked about attending Whitney Houston‘s funeral and beating addiction. She talks openly about the conversation she had with Whitney Houston about being sober and what made her surrender her life to Jesus Christ.
- Kevin Frazier: ‘Ray J Was Very Emotional About Whitney Houston’
- Cissy Houston Determined To Find Out Who Leaked Private Photo Of Whitney
- Take A Look At Whitney Houston On The Set Of Sparkle [VIDEO]
- Here’s Whitney Houston’s Real Obituary [PHOTOS]
- Remembering Whitney Houston: Funeral Service Recap