- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Calorie-Wise Dressing
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup KRAFT Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese Light
- 1 frozen deep-dish pie crust (9 inch)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook vegetables in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs, dressing and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in vegetable mixture and cheese; pour into pie crust. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve. Source: allrecipes.com
Majic Under The Stars feat. Tyrese, Tamia, Tamar Braxton AND MORE! October 21st
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
PV vs Grambling: State Fair Classic 2023 Saturday Sept. 30
Sha’Carri Richardson Rocks Natural Hair During Diamond League Final 2023: ‘I Had To Pull Out The Natural’
Smothered Creamed Spinach Chicken Recipe
NYFW Exclusive: Korto Momolu Combined African Culture With JOANN Fabrics To Make “Ink & Ivory” For SS24
Win Passes To Cedric The Entertainer LIVE Sept 27 at Rockhouse Southern Kitchen