- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Calorie-Wise Dressing
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup KRAFT Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese Light
- 1 frozen deep-dish pie crust (9 inch)
Check All Add to Shopping List
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook vegetables in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs, dressing and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in vegetable mixture and cheese; pour into pie crust. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve. Source: allrecipes.com
Also On Majic 102.1: