Ingredients Edit and Save
Watch video tips and tricks
Original recipe makes 8 servings Change Servings
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 package McCormick® Gourmet Sweet Basil & Oregano Bruschetta Chicken
- 2 pounds plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1 pound chicken tenders, or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 8 ounces spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix oil and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 3 tablespoons. Place tomatoes in single layer on one side of large shallow foil-lined baking pan. Place chicken on other side of pan. Brush tomatoes then chicken generously with remaining oil mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Spoon tomatoes into large bowl; coarsely chop. Add pasta, chicken, pan juices, reserved oil mixture and vinegar; toss to coat. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. source: allrecipes.com