On what would have been his 50th birthday, late rapper Eric ”Eazy E” Wright was resurrected in hologram form 18 years after losing his battle with AIDS.
The rapper was re-created for the 2013 Rock The Bells and joined the stage with Cleveland hip-hop group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
Eazy-E is not the first rapper to be honored with a hologram, 18 months ago Tupac was recreated for the technological reincarnation. Watch the performance above.
Do you think holograms are cool or creepy? Let us know in the comment section below.
A Tribute to Folks We Lost to AIDS
1. Franklyn Seales 1952-19901 of 8
2. Jermaine Stewart 1957-19972 of 8
3. Gia Carangi 1960-19863 of 8
4. Sharon Redd 1945-19924 of 8
5. Pedro Zamora 1972-19945 of 8
6. Freddie Mercury 1946-19916 of 8
7. Anthony Perkins 1932-19927 of 8
8. Robert Reed 1932-19928 of 8
Rapper Eazy-E Returns as a Hologram During Rock the Bells was originally published on blackamericaweb.com