1 ½ Cups Chihuahua Cheese, Grated
1 Corn on the Cob, Kernels Removed
½ Cup Fresh Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
1 Jalapeno, Small Dice
6 Cups Tortilla Chips
½ Cup Queso Blanco
1 Tablespoon Hot Sauce, Optional
1/3 Cup Sour Cream, Optional
1. Grate the Chihuahua cheese to measure the indicated amount.
2. Cut one end off the corncob. Stand cob upright, then run knife down the sides to remove kernels.
3. Trim cilantro leaves from the stems and roughly chop to measure the indicated amount.
4. Cut the stem end off the jalapeño, then cut in half lengthwise. For less heat, remove the seeds and ribbing. Cut into a small dice to measure the indicated amount. Avoid touching your face when handling peppers, and wash hands immediately after.
1. Preheat the broiler on high.
2. Prepare a sheet pan with a layer of aluminum foil for easy cleanup. Lay tortilla chips in a single layer on the sheet pan, overlapping them slightly to prevent any gaps in between.
3. Scatter the grated Chihuahua cheese over the chips, then evenly sprinkle the diced jalapeño and corn kernels over the top.
4. Place the sheet pan under the preheated broiler and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges of chips are starting to turn golden brown, about 4-6 minutes.
5. After you remove the nachos from the broiler, transfer them to a large serving platter or break into individual portions and place on dinner plates.
6. Slice the avocado in half lengthwise and twist both halves to separate. Stab the pit with the knife blade and twist to release. Use the knife tip to score the avocado crosswise in both directions, then use a spoon to scoop the flesh out and scatter over the nachos.
7. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top along with the juice of a freshly squeezed lime and crumbled queso blanco. Serve hot sauce and/or sour cream on the side if desired. Nachos are ready to eat!
Cooking Planit is a website and mobile app that provides you with step-by-step instructions to create full meals with every dish ready to serve at the same time. Essentially a “GPS for the kitchen,” the app also provides options to filter recipes by main ingredient, occasion and dietary restriction. Each of the 600 chef-tested recipes displays a full list of ingredients and necessary cooking utensils, enabling everyone– from the experienced to the curious – to discover new flavors with minimal fuss and maximum success.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Rodeo News: Bun B Confirms Too Short and E-40 As Performers For All-American Takeover March 12
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Gary Owen's Estranged Wife Kenya Duke Puts Him On Blast Amid Divorce
Bun B Shares Erykah Badu Rodeo Story, Reveals Name Of Another Performer For 2024 Takeover
Radio ONE Welcomes Madd Hatta Back To Majic 102.1
Usher Adds Houston Stop to 2024 ‘Past Present Future’ Tour