North Korea’s supreme leader Kim Jong-un has reportedly ordered 33 Christians to be executed for contact with a missionary.
The Christians were believed to be working alongside South Korean missionary Kim Jung-wook, who was arrested last year. He and his ministry workers in North Korea have reportedly started 500 or so underground churches, the Washington Times reports.
he Daily Mail reports that Kim Jong-un has charged the 33 with attempting to overthrow the government—the same accusation that lead to the execution of the North Korean leader’s uncle, Jang Song-thaek, and all Mr. Jang’s relatives.
The missionary aides will be put to death in the cell of the State Security Department.
According to the Christian Post, North Korea aired interviews with five of their countrymen at a press conference on Feb. 27 who claimed they met with Jung-wook and accepted money from him and other South Korean agents.
Remembering Black Youth Cut Down By Violence
1. Mike Brown1 of 15
2. Renisha McBrideSource: 2 of 15
3. Eric Garner3 of 15
4. Jonathan FerrellSource: 4 of 15
5. Jordan DavisSource: 5 of 15
6. Kendrick JohnsonSource: 6 of 15
7. Trayvon MartinSource: 7 of 15
8. Oscar GrantSource: 8 of 15
9. Sean BellSource: 9 of 15
10. Amadou DialloSource: 10 of 15
11. Michael Griffith11 of 15
12. Yusuf Hawkins12 of 15
13. Michael Donald13 of 15
14. Four Little Girls: Addie Mae Collins, Cynthia Wesley, Carole Robertson and Denise McNairSource: 14 of 15
15. Emmett TillSource: 15 of 15
Prayers Needed! Kim Jong-un Orders 33 Christians To Be Executed was originally published on elev8.com