This is the moment we wait for every single year since 2007. Apple announced the new iPhone 6 and their other gadgets like their SmartWatch.
iPhone 6 Features:
- It’s very thin. iPhone 6 is 6.9 mm. iPhone 6 Plus – 7.1 mm.
- iPhone 6 has a resolution of 1334 by 750 with 326 pixels per inch.
- iPhone 6 has over one million pixels. And iPhone 6 Plus has over two million pixels.
- New landscape view to see more content on the screen.
- There is a special landscape mode for the home screen as well.
- Both are powered by the A8-chip.
- The A8-chip has a 25% faster processor.
- The iPhone 6 is 50% more energy efficient.
- iPhone 6 Plus can play games at a higher resolution than actual game consoles. (Whoa!)
- iOS 8 offers its own health app.
- It has its own barometer and can measure what you’re walking on or up whether it’s a road or a mountain.
- Now you will be able to make calls over LTE versus 3G service. You will also be able to make calls over Wi-Fi when LTE isn’t available.
- The iPhone 6 has an 8MP iSight camera and a new sensor for better focus.
- Burst mode with camera shots will now be available.
- There is an improved detection for selfies and group shots.
- Better notification displays
- You can store your debit and credit card info in your phone so there is no need to carry them around.
- It generates a security code for you from the back of your card.
- Cashiers won’t be able to see any of the info.
- Major banks like Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo are already affiliated with Apple Pay.
- It will work with Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. (Sorry, Discover.)
- It will be available on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus in October.
Click Here to see the price of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Also On Majic 102.1: