The latest “Recipe of the Week” is Key West Pink Shrimp and Green Bean Sauté. Check out how to whip this up below!
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed (about 12 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound raw fresh Key West Pink shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 teaspoons far out feather dust
- 1 small shallot, diced (3 tablespoons)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (3 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Maldon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Put green beans in a steamer basket, place in the pan, cover and steam until tender-crisp, 5 minutes.
- Take prepared shrimp and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with feather dust and coat well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add shallot and garlic to cook for about 30 seconds stirring constantly.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Stir in beans, vinegar and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup parsley.
- Serve this meal in 30 minutes from prepare to the table! Enjoy
Chef Ron Duprat’s Key West Pink Shrimp and Green Bean Sauté [RECIPE] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Beyoncé Pens A Sweet Message To Blue Ivy After Renaissance Performance
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Who Knew? Rocsi Diaz And Joe Take Their Romance On Vacation
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Rickey Smiley Nominated for Houston's Best Morning Show!
"Eat the Cake Anna Mae!" 6 Favorite Ike Turner Lines