Tamar Braxton and K. Michelle have been beefing with one another via Twitter and interviews for the last two years. K. infamously threw out the insult that Tamar looks like a “muppet” once and the insult caught on. Everyone from Chris Brown to the average Twitter user spit the insult at Tamar and we’re sure because she’s perceived to have thick skin or because she “dishes” it so frequently, that she should be able to “take” it. But that’s not 100 percent true. Everyone has feelings.
During a bullying segment on “The Real,” Tamar addressed the insult and teared up over how the reality show star has the entire world calling her a muppet and Kermit the Frog. It’s been two years and the internet has taken up calling Tamar that and she’s had enough.
“The Real” co-host, Jeannie Mai asked Tamar what advice she would give to her son if he was ever bullied and Tamar said, “I don’t have any advice to give my son. A particular person started saying that I look like a Muppet and people say it so much I start to believe it. So I even asked Vince, ‘Do I look like a Muppet?” And he’s like ‘Absolutely not.’”
Tamar goes on, “But this person has the whole world calling me that and it’s just so devastating, because it takes me back to high school and there’s nothing I can do about it. But what I can do is what Jeannie does — and thank you Jeannie — and act like the world is all peaches and cream and tastes like strawberries.”
Where the heck did this beef come from? Apparently, Tamar accused K. Michelle of taking her hairstyle and from there, the two haven’t been able to keep each other’s names off each other’s tongues, spitting venom at one another. Cyber bullying and still bullying and while many of us feel that we have free reign to go in on these celebrities, it doesn’t mean they are exempt from the hurt feelings that come along with harsh criticisms and every harsher jokes.
What do you think about this emotional reaction of being called names? Sound off in the comments below.
FIRST LOOK: Tamar Braxton Launches A Clothing Line & We're Like #SheDidThat
1. TamarCollection.com1 of 25
2. TamarCollection.com2 of 25
3. TamarCollection.com3 of 25
4. TamarCollection.com4 of 25
5. TamarCollection.com5 of 25
6. TamarCollection.com6 of 25
7. TamarCollection.com7 of 25
8. TamarCollection.com8 of 25
9. TamarCollection.com9 of 25
10. TamarCollection.com10 of 25
11. TamarCollection.com11 of 25
12. TamarCollection.com12 of 25
13. TamarCollection.com13 of 25
14. TamarCollection.com14 of 25
15. TamarCollection.com15 of 25
16. TamarCollection.com16 of 25
17. TamarCollection.com17 of 25
18. TamarCollection.com18 of 25
19. TamarCollection.com19 of 25
20. TamarCollection.com20 of 25
21. TamarCollection.com21 of 25
22. TamarCollection.com22 of 25
23. TamarCollection.com23 of 25
24. TamarCollection.com24 of 25
25. TamarCollection.com25 of 25
Tamar Cries Over Being Called A Muppet: ‘People Say It So Much, I Start To Believe It’ [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com