With a thriving career, adorable son and stunning looks, Ciara is probably hitting one of her signature back bends on cloud nine right now. While we’re sure nothing can fade her smile, the Jackie singer took to Twitter to set some things straight and we think she’s talking to her ex.
Earlier today, Ci Ci’s ex-fiance Future sat down with Marc Lamont Hill on HuffPost Live and released the first part of his documentary Like I Never Left. In both instances, he revealed intimate details about their relationship and sudden breakup.
“I feel like we were just growing away from each other and we grew apart,” he told Hill on HuffPost Live. “And it’s just so much dealing with–when you’re in a relationship and you the man and you want to make certain decisions for yourself and she want to make certain decisions. And I feel like the best route for me is to make more music, to go back to Atlanta, to go back to my roots, for my family. Like when you a man you want to make decisions for your family, sometimes the lady don’t see what you see.”
Future went on to talk about suggesting they get married a year before they broke it to the public — to give themselves time to work on their marriage. He also joked about she and Russell Wilson’s decision to practice abstinence under God’s faith.
“God told me something else. He ain’t tell me to wait. I guarantee you that,” Future said. “We prayed afterwards though. After we did it, we prayed. That’s a true story.”
Ci Ci must have caught wind of Future’s interviews because she tweeted:
And finished em with this,
It seems like a reach, but fan’s think Future responded when he wrote,
Future’s promoting his new album, which could be why he’s suddenly divulging all these deets. Ciara is clearly not here for any of it.
All The Times Ciara & Future's Baby Was The Juiciest Little Boy On 2 Feet
1. When He Had His First KissSource: 1 of 13
2. When He Took A Ride In His Mother's ArmsSource: 2 of 13
3. When He Stole His Mother's HatSource: 3 of 13
4. When This Alligator Even Wanted A KissSource: 4 of 13
5. When He Was First BornSource: 5 of 13
6. When He Couldn't Stop CrawlingSource: 6 of 13
7. When He Played In Ciara's Couture GownSource: 7 of 13
8. When He Outscreamed His Mom In A ScreamfestSource: 8 of 13
9. When He Learned How To SwimSource: 9 of 13
10. When He Was Chilling Like This After Swimming ClassSource: 10 of 13
11. When He Played The PianoSource: 11 of 13
12. When His Christmas Hat Wouldn't Stay OnSource: 12 of 13
13. When He Cruised Around The Grocery Store Like ThisSource: 13 of 13