- 5 red potato (medium sized, cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1/4 cup onions (fine dice)
3/4 cup mayonnaise Tasty tip
- 3 tbsps sour cream
- 1/2 lemon (or 1 1/2 tbsp. bottled)
- 11/2 tsps parsley (fresh minced)
- black pepper (grind it and use quite a bit to taste)
- salt (to taste)
Side Note: I like to mash my potatoes up instead of keeping them whole and then fold in some shrimp and crawfish along with my crab and little cayenne and paprika making it a seafood potato salad.
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Sports, Entertainment Legend Jim Brown Passes at 87
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Rickey Smiley Nominated for Houston's Best Morning Show!
"Eat the Cake Anna Mae!" 6 Favorite Ike Turner Lines
Congrats! Sasha Obama Graduates From The University Of Southern California
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes