We never knew Erykah Badu was this hilarious! The host of the 2015 Soul Train Awards is typically alluring and mysterious, so it’s refreshing to see another side of Ms. Badu. In a new interview with Us Magazine, the Grammy Award winning singer got candid about her personal life with 25 little known facts.
Check out our 10 top favorite tidbits from Ms. Badu below.
1. My dream is to build a school for freethinkers near me in Dallas.
2. I own 726 head wraps.
3. My celebrity crush is Billy Dee Williams.
4. My least favorite body part is my colon.
5. My last meal would be toast with margarine.
6. Most people think I’m not capable of starting a bar brawl, but I will.
7. I’d never wear white after Labor Day.
8. I have 7,221 pieces of ankh jewelry.
9. I don’t have a favorite rapper. I have three baby-daddy rappers, so I can’t pick one or you’re messing with my child support!
10. The best thing about my ex Andre 3000 is that his checks never bounce.
Bonus: 11. I would absolutely run for president.
You can read the rest of the list here. And don’t forget to watch Erykah host the Soul Train Awards tonight at 8pm on Centric.
Was Erykah Badu, Fantasia Or Jill Scott Best Dressed At The Soul Train Awards?
1. Meet Your Mistress Of Ceremonies, Erykah BaduSource:Splash 1 of 13
2. Jazmine Sullivan Looking Snatched in All BlackSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Girlfriend GoalsSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Lady In RedSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Demetria McKinney Goes For The DramaSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Wendy Raquel Robinson Looking FlawlessSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Fantasia Barrino Looking AMAZINGSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Tisha Campbell Martin Serving LegSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Janelle MonaeSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Warryn & Erica CampellSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Honoree Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds, Peyton Edmonds and Nicole EdmondsSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Bridget Kelly Looking IncredibleSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Actor/comedian Tone Bell (L) and actress Bresha WebbSource:Getty 13 of 13
25 Facts About Erykah Badu From Her 726 Head Wraps To Her Celebrity Crush was originally published on hellobeautiful.com