There’s more to Royce Reed than her infamous cat fights on Basketball Wives Miami and baby daddy drama with Atlanta Hawks’ star Dwight Howard (the two share a son, Braylon). The Florida A&M graduate and former NBA dancer is the owner of Fantashique, an urban burlesque dance company and founder of Fantashique Apprentice a subdivision of her non-profit
organization Artistic Dreams geared towards the advancement of under privileged youth through dance to encourage fitness.
She talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about the difficult conversation she has with her son about blacks and police brutality and her growing businesses.
“I have a 501c3 and now we have over 130 girls. We’re growing. We have our dance camp in Orlando and we’re starting our breakfast program.”
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Celebrities Whose Reality Got Too Real
1. Tiny and TI1 of 12
2. Kelly Price2 of 12
3. Kenya Moore3 of 12
4. Chad JohnsonSource: 4 of 12
5. Russell ArmstrongSource: 5 of 12
6. Lamar OdomSource: 6 of 12
7. Jon & Kate GoslinSource: 7 of 12
8. Anna Nicole SmithSource: 8 of 12
9. Kris HumphriesSource: 9 of 12
10. Bobby BorwnSource: 10 of 12
11. Nadya SulemanSource: 11 of 12
12. Kanye WestSource: 12 of 12
(Photo Source: Courtesy)
Royce Reed Says She Doesn’t Want 8-Year-Old Son To Live In Fear was originally published on blackamericaweb.com