Willow Smith came to slay. She’s looking very grown up and confident, showing off her modeling skills for the December issue of Vogue Magazine.
The daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith serves some serious style in this high fashion editorial.
Willow’s model-esque physique and talent for the camera lens only serve as captivating with every angle and pose. The shots range from beautifully classic with her slicked back bun, ruffled collars and patent pumps to an edgy vibe of bold colors and flawless make-up that accentuates her stunning features.
We’re loving the bunny ears shots as well. This entire editorial is beautiful and slays against her counterparts.
What a way to end the year! Willow Smith was named a brand ambassador for Chanel March of this year. She thanked Karl Lagerfeld, noting that the brand had expanded their “perceptions of beauty,” adding the hashtag #BlackGirlMagic.
With power brands such as Marc Jacobs, Roc Nation and Chanel under her belt, Willow Smith is making it clear that she’s just beginning and coming for it all!
Chanel In Cuba: 13 Resort Wear Looks For Your Next Chic Caribbean Vacation
1. Life's a beach!Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Maxi skirt madnessSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Look cool in culottes.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. Summer of sequins!Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Cape ChicSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Stylishly see-thruSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Stripe statement!Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Black and white styleSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Hats off to you!Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. All white styleSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Pearl HarborSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Bring a crossbody bag.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Menswear madnessSource:Getty 13 of 13
Willow Smith Shows Off Her Genetic Jackpot For Vogue Paris was originally published on hellobeautiful.com