TMZ has reported that Fantasia Barrino suffered second degree burns to her arm after knocking over a vaporizer in her sleep.
A source told the site that Fantasia was sleeping on the tour bus on Sunday (March 5th) with an aromatherapy vaporizer near her, which she uses to soothe her vocal cords. Fantasia reportedly rolled over the machine’s cord, causing the hot water in the machine to spill on her right forearm. She is expected to heal without surgery or permanent scarring. The incident caused her to cancel her Sunday show in Memphis. She plans to perform in LA tomorrow night (March 8th).
Here husband took to Instagram to let the people know her status.
Feel better, Fanny!