Faith Evans has opened up about her collab with Lil Kim on her upcoming duets album with The Notorious B.I.G. titled, The King & I. During an interview with Rap-Up, Faith spoke on the record called, “Loving You for Life,” and said,
“I actually wanted to work with Kim on my first independent album, if I’m not mistaken. Obviously, it just wasn’t the right time. God has his own timing. At the time, I didn’t even know I would be doing this album.”
You can watch the whole interview in the clip above. You can pre-order The King & I now on iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play.
All The Lessons Biggie Taught Us About Style
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Timbs will never steer you wrong.
1 of 9
2. Every boss should own a pinky ring, or two.
2 of 9
3. Velour suits so wavy, Kanye is trying to bring them back in 2015.
3 of 9
4. The importance of coordinating.
4 of 9
5. Versace, Versace, Versace.
5 of 9
6. Vest God.
6 of 9
7. “Every cutie bought a Coogi.”
7 of 9
8. That expensive bling and champagne is the best accessory to any outfit.
8 of 9
9. Leather jackets of all different colors.
9 of 9