Came across this wild article on The Daily Mail about a 39 year old man who says he’s ‘happily married’ by cheating on his wife. According to the article,
Ryan said after being married for a while each of them started to take things for granted and the ‘spark and mystery’ of the relationship became ‘elusive’.
Despite having regular affairs, Ryan does describe himself as ‘happily married’… yet he has no plan to stop his ‘adulterous activities’.
‘A marriage comes with more expectations and adjustments which are not necessarily at the same level in an affair,’ he said.
‘I am not saying that set your bar low but just that you can let go some things with an affair partner that you wouldn’t with your spouse.’
He believes this is why ‘not all relationships culminate in marriage in the first place’.
That’s some shiggety! Read the entire article here.
This Week In Social Media: #AskRachel Explodes, Peter Thomas Caught Cheating & More
1. This Week In Social Media1 of 8
2. #AskRachel2 of 8
3. Chris Brown Builds Miniature Versions Of His Cars For Royalty3 of 8
4. Jesse Williams Reminds Us Why He Is BAE4 of 8
5. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Celebrate North’s 2nd Birthday5 of 8
6. Emily B. Snaps Back & Explains Rapid Weight Loss6 of 8
7. Tyra Banks Really Woke Up Like This7 of 8
8. Rihanna Takes Tokyo8 of 8