Toni Braxton kicked the week off with a pair of red-hot pics. On Monday (May 17), the singer dropped not one, but two photos in a very revealing top with the caption, “Are y’all red-y for me?”
No stranger to spicy outfits, Braxton’s 2001 Grammy dress has become the stuff of legend. The barely there white dress had deep exposing slits that gave us all heck of a lot to take in.
Fans were quick to comment on the photos, which quickly amassed a fair share of likes on both Twitter and Instagram.
Back in March, the 53-year-old R&B songstress treated followers to a brief clip of her dressed to kill in an all-black number.
In addition to blessing her legion of online followers with fresh photos, Braxton is still recording music. In late 2020, Braxton released the song, “Gotta Move On” with Grammy-winner H.E.R.
Last month, Jada Pinkett Smith uploaded a video of Braxton singing a rendition of Anita Baker’s 1986 hit “You Bring Me Joy.” In the clip, Braxton, dressed in all-white, is seen playing the piano as she sang lines from the first verse, which read “I saw your face and then I knew, We would be friends I was so afraid but your eyes, they’d say ‘Come to me.’“
The Porsha Williams Playbook: 8 Celebs Who Dated Their Friend's Ex
1. Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj & Safaree
1 of 8
2. ASAP Rocky, Rihanna & Drake
2 of 8
3. Suge Knight, Michel'le & Dr. Dre
3 of 8
4. Jamie Foxx, Katie Holmes & Tom CruiseSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Brad Pitt , Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston
5 of 8
6. Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose & Kanye
6 of 8
7. Simon Cowell, Lauren Silverman & Andrew Silverman
7 of 8
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- A Comprehensive Guide To Buying Black During The Holidays
- ‘King Richard’ Actress Layla Crawford Opens Up About the Anxiety That Comes With Acting In An Oscar-Worthy Film
- Why HBCUs And Corporate Sponsors Need To Invest In The Mental Health Of Black Students
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Boat Talk Part II” | Episode 43
- Will Smith Developed Bad “Psychosomatic Reaction” To Sex After First Heartbreak
- Three Men Found Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery
- Janet Jackson’s Former Wardrobe Stylist Speaks On Infamous Halftime Nip Slip: ‘Somebody Didn’t Protect My Friend’
- Keri Hilson Talks Beauty Secrets And The Affirmations She Used While Filming Her First Leading Role In Box Office Film ‘For The Love Of Money’
- Jury Orders Charlottesville White Supremacists To Pay More Than $25M For Conspiratorial Hatred, Violence
The Heat: Toni Braxton Sets Twitter On Fire With Semi-Nude Photos was originally published on wzakcleveland.com