- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup honey mustard and onion pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices Colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the ground turkey, crushed pretzels, green bell pepper, and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties, and arrange in the baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning once, to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Top each patty with a slice of cheese during the last few minutes of cook time. source:allrecipes.com
Tags: Burgers » Quick And Easy » Quick And Easy Zesty Turkey Burgers » turkey » Zesty