When I walk in the the children museum the energy was so high kids were everywhere. What I like most was that it was not chaotic the kids were learning about Dr. Martin Luther King, and I came in on the good part they had a youth parade with kids singing this lil light of mines and a youth choir performing check out the video
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration