When I walk in the the children museum the energy was so high kids were everywhere. What I like most was that it was not chaotic the kids were learning about Dr. Martin Luther King, and I came in on the good part they had a youth parade with kids singing this lil light of mines and a youth choir performing check out the video
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- Fan, Usher Have Hilarious 'Dance Off ' [MUST SEE VIDEO]
- Habits of Happy Couples: The “Thirty-Something’s Struggle”
- Ruben Studdard Drops 104 Pounds!
- Dr. Conrad Murray Shares TMI About He and MJ
- President Obama Shut Up Hecklers In His Own Cool Way!!
- The Tom Joyner Shuffle [LINE DANCE EXCLUSIVE]