When I walk in the the children museum the energy was so high kids were everywhere. What I like most was that it was not chaotic the kids were learning about Dr. Martin Luther King, and I came in on the good part they had a youth parade with kids singing this lil light of mines and a youth choir performing check out the video
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- VIDEO: The Voice Contestant Sisaundra Lewis KILLS "Ain't No Way"
- Is This Michael Jackson's Secret Son? DNA Evidence Releasing Friday
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW
- R. Kelly Talks "White Panties"
- Wife Of Terrell Owens Reportedly Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Frequency News