When I walk in the the children museum the energy was so high kids were everywhere. What I like most was that it was not chaotic the kids were learning about Dr. Martin Luther King, and I came in on the good part they had a youth parade with kids singing this lil light of mines and a youth choir performing check out the video
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]