(The Vick discussion begins at the 4:25 mark.)
I’m watching that clip and thinking, “Hey, for someone who said something idiotic like ‘execute Michael Vick,’ Carlson is making a reasoned argument that both takes back that statement while rationally defending his dislike of Vick.” And then — BAM — he compares the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback to a child molester. I’m not going to even dignify that one with a response.
Sean Hannity, for what it’s worth, is the welcome voice of reason in this video. Of course, with the way Tucker Carlson was babbling, even Tony Siragusa would have sounded wise in comparison.
Think you know sports? Play Yahoo! Sports Pop Quiz and you could win a year’s worth of sports tickets!
Other popular Yahoo! stories:
- Bengals, coach Lewis agree to extension
- Saints put leading rusher Ivory on IR
- Fisher: Talks ongoing with Titans owner
- Jones to decide on Cowboys coach soon
- Big Ben won’t discuss engagement rumors