Feel free to spice this up!!
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet dry fajita seasoning, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Rub chicken evenly with 1/2 the fajita seasoning. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear; set aside. click here to read more
More from Majic 102.1
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Sports, Entertainment Legend Jim Brown Passes at 87
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Rickey Smiley Nominated for Houston's Best Morning Show!
Congrats! Sasha Obama Graduates From The University Of Southern California
"Eat the Cake Anna Mae!" 6 Favorite Ike Turner Lines
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes