- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen yellow corn
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chipotle marinade
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Southwest Dressing:
- 1/4 cup chipotle marinade
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or Ranch dressing
- Garnish: whole or crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, lime wedges, sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
- Combine black beans, corn, tomatoes and onion; season to taste. Add 1/2 cup chipotle marinade. Spoon into foil-lined pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of vegetables click here to read more
More from Majic 102.1
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Sports, Entertainment Legend Jim Brown Passes at 87
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Rickey Smiley Nominated for Houston's Best Morning Show!
Congrats! Sasha Obama Graduates From The University Of Southern California
"Eat the Cake Anna Mae!" 6 Favorite Ike Turner Lines
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes