- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/8 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, ground pecans, 2 tablespoons white sugar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and the melted butter or margarine and mix well. Firmly press mixture into one 9 inch springform pan.
- Combine 3/4 cup of the white sugar, the pumpkin, 3 egg yolks, ground cinnamon, ground mace, ground ginger and salt in a medium bowl. Mix well, and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually add 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons white sugar and mix well. Add the whole egg, remaining egg yolk and the whipping cream, beating well. Add cornstarch and vanilla and lemon flavorings, beat batter until smooth. Add pumpkin mixture and mix well. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Do not overbake. Center may be soft but it will firm up when chilled. Let cheesecake cool on a wire rack, then refrigerate. source:Allrecipes.com
More from Majic 102.1
Register to Win Tickets to See Chris Stapleton at NRG March 16
Southern Soul March March 11th Humble Civic Center
Beyonce Looks Magical In Custom Sheer Dress For Her Oscars Gold Party
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Win The Ultimate Michael Jackson Experience with Passes & Hotel Stay
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
UPDATE: Private Investigator Details How Whitney Houston Was Murdered
Rickey Smiley Gives ‘The Today Show’ His First Interview Since Losing Son Brandon