- 1 (14.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 poached chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury®)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine chicken soup, chicken, vegetables, Cheddar cheese, onion powder, and garlic salt in a large bowl; stir.
- Place 1 biscuit dough segment into each muffin cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides. Spoon chicken soup mixture into dough cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot in the middle and the dough is cooked, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool cupcakes 3 minutes before serving.
WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway December 2!!
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Angela Simmons Looks Like Money On Stage With Yo Gotti During A D.C. Stop Of The ‘Gangsta Art Tour’