- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- ½ C chopped sweet onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2½ tsp cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2½ C cooked quinoa
- 1 C shredded fontina cheese
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway December 2!!
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Angela Simmons Looks Like Money On Stage With Yo Gotti During A D.C. Stop Of The ‘Gangsta Art Tour’