- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 sticks unsalted butter
- 1½ cups prepared liquid hot chocolate (I used International Delight brand) (can substitute Buttermilk but leave out the cream of tartar)
- 1 cup strong-brewed coffee
- ½ cup dark rum
- 1½ cups plus 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder for dusting the pan
WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway December 2!!
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
Angela Simmons Looks Like Money On Stage With Yo Gotti During A D.C. Stop Of The ‘Gangsta Art Tour’