FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. hummus
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and roughly torn
- 1 head romaine, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 c. cooked quinoa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, mix mustard, nutritional yeast, hummus and garlic, forming a paste. Whisk in the water, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil and cayenne until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Make the salad: Combine kale, romaine and quinoa in a large bowl. Toss with dressing. Place into bowls and serve with sliced avocado.
More from Majic 102.1
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Sports, Entertainment Legend Jim Brown Passes at 87
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Rickey Smiley Nominated for Houston's Best Morning Show!
Congrats! Sasha Obama Graduates From The University Of Southern California
"Eat the Cake Anna Mae!" 6 Favorite Ike Turner Lines
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes