Oprah Winfrey is set to interview Wade Robson and James Safechuck, two men who accused Michael Jackson of sexual abuse.
According to reports, the one-hour special Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland will air immediately after the HBO presentation of Dan Reed’s two hour film Leaving Neverland.
In HBO’s description it says Leaving Neverland, “explores the separate but parallel experiences of two young boys, James “Jimmy” Safechuck, at age ten, and Wade Robson, at age seven, both of whom were befriended by Michael Jackson. They and their families were invited into his wondrous world, entranced by the singer’s fairy-tale existence as his career reached its peak. Through gut-wrenching interviews with Safechuck, now 40, and Robson, now 36, as well as their mothers, wives and siblings, Leaving Neverland presents their accounts of sustained abuse, exploring the complicated feelings that led both men to confront their experiences after both had a young son of their own.”
Oprah’s special was reportedly taped before an audience of survivors of sexual abuse and others whose lives have been impacted by it and Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed will also partake in the special as well.
Leaving Neverland’s part one debuts Sunday, March 3rd, followed by the second part the following night, Monday, March 4th on HBO. Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland will air at 10 p.m. on March 4th on HBO and OWN immediately following the second and final part of the two-night Leaving Neverland.
- One Night Only! DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Live: Saturday, February 17
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Reesa Teesa’s “Who TF Did I Marry?” Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy
- Urban One Honors Backstage Pass Sponsored by Intuit TurboTax
- Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
- [VIDEO] Slim Thug Explains Why He Changed His Mind On Marriage
- NYFW: Sergio Hudson Confirms Denim And Leather Will Forever Have The Girlies In A Chokehold
- Rodeo News: Rick Ross Added To Bun B’s All-American Takeover March 12
- Lil Keke Talks Legendary Career, Growing Up In Hip Hop and Life as a Businessman
- The Most Interesting 8 year Old On The Planet Earth
Oprah To Interview Michael Jackson’s Accusers On HBO & OWN Network was originally published on tlcnaptown.com
Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
Rodeo News: Bun B Confirms Too Short and E-40 As Performers For All-American Takeover March 12
Win The Ultimate Big Game Watch Party Experience - Win $250 In Food and Beverages!
Win $250 Cash PLUS Tickets to See DJ Cassidy's Pass The Mic LIVE Feb. 17th
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Gary Owen's Estranged Wife Kenya Duke Puts Him On Blast Amid Divorce
Radio ONE Welcomes Madd Hatta Back To Majic 102.1
One Night Only! DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Live: Saturday, February 17