A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Things To Do In Houston While You’re In Town For The World Series
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Three Ways to Change Your Thinking to Change Your Life
- Morning Minute: Hillary Clinton Cleared Of Any Wrongdoing
- Week 7 NFL Wrap Up: It’s All About ‘How You Playing’
- Huggy Lowdown: ‘Good News, Bad News Monday’
- Tamron Hall Say’s She Used Bad Judgement But Was Not A Drug Dealer
- Steve Harvey’s Stepdaughter Lori Harvey Reportedly Arrested For Hit And Run [PHOTOS]
- Guy’s Gripe: Terrible Yoga Experience
- Tyler Perry On How Hopes His Studio Will Help People, And His New Shows
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com