A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- Black Moms Matter: When Do You Snitch On Your Niece Or Nephew?
- Huggy Lowdown: ‘You Can’t Make This Ish Up!’
- Inside Her Story: Black Trans Women Deserve Safety
- Seriously Ignorant News: Give Me A Ring
- Shaun King: We Have To Tear Down The ‘Incarceration System’
- Top Of The Morning: Dom And Tracy Morgan Go Way Back
- Four Shot, Three Arrested During Toronto Raptors Victory Parade
- HELLO WORLD: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Going To Cabo San Lucas
- Dallas Shooting Shows ‘White Male Domestic Terrorism’ Is Thriving As Congress Fails To Act
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com