A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- OWN Cancels Pastor John Gray’s TV Show After Three Seasons
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Louisiana Jail Guards Plead Guilty To Federal Charges In Inmate’s 2014 Death
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- We Are More Than Our Hair: Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Ray J Talks Urban One Honors, Reveals How He Came Up With The “Epik” Name For His Son [VIDEO]
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com