A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- You Have To Hear Why Gary Got His Internet Shut Off! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: FINALLY! Rihanna Says New Music Is On The Way & It’s “Completely Different” [WATCH]
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Capital Murder For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer’s 14-Year-Old Son
- Sarah Dash, Co-Founder Of Labelle & ‘Lady Marmalade’ Singer, Passes Away At 76
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- Happy Birthday: A Look Into The Legacy Of Ray Charles
- Dru Hill Calls Out Boyz II Men, Jagged Edge & More To Battle In Verzuz [VIDEO]
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com