A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Blanco Brown On The Success Of “The Git Up”: “It’s A Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Affion Crockett Channels Jay-Z To Explain His NFL Deal
- Huggy Lowdown: Steve King Is The Bama Of The Week
- Inside Her Story: ‘More Than Enough’
- That’s What I Think: Leave Edible Weed Snacks Alone
- Morning Minute: Jay-Z’s NFL Deal
- Top Of The Morning: ‘The Legend Of The Flyjock’
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com