A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep. 15: “Girl Code”
- ‘This Is Us’ Will Wrap Up Its Run in 2022 After Its Sixth Season
- Monica Has a New ‘Commitment’, Hosting “Infamy: When Fame Turns Deadly”
- Heartbreaking: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf In His Right Ear & Losing Hearing In His Left
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University
- Mayor Turner Accepts Top Leadership Position On African American Mayors Association
- Ellen DeGeneres To End Her Talk Show In 2022
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Fulton County DA Reverses Course, Seeks ‘Ultimate Penalty’ Against Spa Shooting Suspect
- JAY-Z, Tina Turner, LL Cool J, Gil-Scott Heron Among 13 Inducted Into 2021 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Class
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com