A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Now Playing: Ali Siddiq’s Latest Comedy Special ‘The Domino Effect’ [WATCH]
- Nipsey Hussle Murder Trial: Eric Holder Convicted Of First-Degree Murder
- Watch: Rickey Smiley Sets It Owt To Atomic Dog At A Wedding On A Yacht & Doesn’t Miss A Beat
- Viola Davis Is Ready For War In Trailer For ‘The Woman King,’ Based On True Story Of Dahomey Female Warriors
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her Red Hair In Latest IG Post
- Coach Shaun D: Tips For Starting A Business In 2022
- [VIDEO] Creflo Dollar Admits He Misled Congregants On Tithing
- Killer Mike Reminds Us Of Black Man Who Died For Independence Day
- Cynthia Bailey Shows Us How To Celebrate The 4th With Seagram’s Escapes
- 8 Top Brands For Sexy Plus-Size Swimsuits
- [Video] Kamala Harris Talks Abortion Rights At Essence Festival
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com