A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Solicitor
- Devon Franklin’s ‘Breakthrough’ Is A ‘Powerful’ Story Of Faith
- Janet Jackson Talks About Baby Eissa’s Musical Talent & More
- Huggy Lowdown: Bama Of The Week
- Inside Her Story: Kennesaw Georgia Requires Homeowners To Own A Gun
- ‘Amazing Grace’ Is In Theaters Now After Being Shot 40 Years Ago
- Morning Minute: The Mueller Report Had Trump Shook
- Tasha Cobbs-Leonard Opens Up About Why She Chose To Have Weight Loss Surgery [VIDEO]
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- Adrienne Houghton’s Plans For The Summer? Getting Pregnant: “I’m Ready To Experience That Miracle”
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com