A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
RELATED: Jussie Smollett Has Evidence That Supports Claim Brothers Were Paid To Train Him For A Music Video, Not ‘Attack’
RELATED: Queen Latifah Stands By Jussie Smollett ‘Until Somebody Can Show Me Some Proof’
- Enter to Win The Amazing Dad In Your Life A Father’s Day Brunch
- Win A Pair of Passes to the American Black Film Festival in Miami
- We Are One: Radio ONE Houston Celebrates Mikos Adams
- We Are One: Radio ONE Houston Celebrates Ranard Hardman
- 1974: Stevie Wonder Makes History… Again | Black Music Month
- We Are One: Radio ONE Houston Celebrates Jared Vanderbilt
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Common Plastic Surgery Complications and Errors with Dr. Nicholas Jones [AUDIO]
- Chloe and Halle Bailey Are Crocs’ Newest Brand Ambassadors [VIDEO]
- Gervonta “Tank” Davis To Serve Remainder Of Sentence In Baltimore Jail After Violating House Arrest
- Exclusive Black Music Honors Interviews with Gary With Da Tea [WATCH]
- Mind Body Business: Three Weight Loss Tips to Burn Fat Fast [LISTEN]
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Beyoncé Pens A Sweet Message To Blue Ivy After Renaissance Performance
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Who Knew? Rocsi Diaz And Joe Take Their Romance On Vacation
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Rickey Smiley Nominated for Houston's Best Morning Show!
"Eat the Cake Anna Mae!" 6 Favorite Ike Turner Lines