A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Happy 102nd Birthday To David McBride Sr.!
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Bro. Deric Muhammad Discusses George Floyd, Injustice In The Community & More[EXCLUSIVE]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Quarantine Meals: Pulled Pork Sliders With Carolina Gold Slaw Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ex-Cop Charged With Murder In Death Of George Floyd
- Black Tony Is Babysitting And He’s Scared! [WATCH]
- Ro James Talks The Influence Of Gospel Music And His New Album ‘Mantic’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Resurfaced News Clip From 2016 About Police Brutality Goes Viral Because…RELEVANT
- Don Lemon Tee’s Off On “Birther-In-Chief” Donald Trump “No One Wants To Hear From” [Video]
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com