Mo’Nique really has it in for Oprah Winfrey.
After the comedian and Academy Award winner went after the talk show host for staying silent on Harvey Weinstein, while “entertaining” similar sexual assault assucations of Russell Simmons and Michael Jackson, Mo is now going after Winfrey over how she treated singer Toni Braxton.
Toni made a few adverse financial decisions at the height of her career and a very popular Oprah interview exposed her debt at the time. Toni thinks Oprah’s goal was to basically humiliate her.
The interview changed Braxton’s career afterwards.
Mo feels that Winfrey has not been kind towards Black celebrities for a long time.
Do you agree with Mo’Nique?
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of Bossip
First Picture Courtesy of WENN
Second Picture Courtesy of Joseph Marzullo and WENN
The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
1. Serena Williams - On GrowingSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Janice Bryant Howroyd, Founder of Employment Agency ACT-1 Group On being the First African-American Woman to Own a Billion Dollar BusinessSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Cathy Hughes Founder Of RadioOne & TVOne On the Aspect of BusinessSource:via MONARCH 3 of 10
4. Russell Simmons, Businessman & Activist On Being an Activist and Business FigureSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Robert “Bob” Johnson, Founder of BET On The Legacy of BETSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Sean P. Diddy Combs - Businessman On Following Your DreamsSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Michael Jordan, Athlete & Businessman On the Importance of FailureSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Folorunsho Alakija, Founding Grand Matron of Africa Cinematography Festival On Passion and SuccessSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Oprah Winfrey, Businesswoman & Philanthropist On Remaining HumbleSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. BeyonceSource:Getty 10 of 10
Mo’Nique Wants to Remind Everyone of How Oprah Tried to Humiliate Toni Braxton was originally published on wzakcleveland.com