KMJQ Featured Video

Not sure what to do if you’re behind on rent and can’t pay? Visit the Free Eviction Assistance Hotline or call 346-250-1069. Brought to you by Harris County Constable Precinct 1 Foundation, the South Texas College of Law and the Eviction Defense Coalition.

Free Eviction Legal Assistance  was originally published on

Also On Majic 102.1:
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2021
34 photos