Gerald Maxwell Rivera was born in Brooklyn, New York on May 23, 1973. The son of a Puerto Rican mother and a Haitian father, this sultry singer has been running the neo-soul airwaves since his first album “Urban Hang Suite” dropped in 1996.
1. Maxwell back in his early days.
2. Maxwell at the Honey New York Premiere at Chelsea West Theater in 2003.
3. Maxwell attending Marc Anthony’s Surprise 40th Birthday Party in 2008.
4. Maxwell attending The Grammy Nominations Concert Live in 2009.
5. Maxwell in the Press Room of the 41st Annual NAACP Image Awards 2010.
6. Maxwell performing during the Maxwell The Tour 2010 in Chicago.
7. Maxwell in Concert on NBC’s “Today Show” in 2010.
8. Maxwell at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards in the Press Room 2010.
9. Maxwell at the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011.
10. Maxwell at the “Boardwalk Empire” TV Series New York City Screening in 2011.
11. Maxwell checks out a gifting suite in 2013.