TJ Jackson, 34, son of Tito Jackson is in a Los Angeles court seeking temporary custody of cousins Paris, Prince, and Blanket Jackson in the absence of their grandmother Katherine Jackson.
TJ is the closest to Paris, Prince and Blanket and as often times assisted in parenting the three children. He is using the evidence of his grandmother Katherine Jackson being in another state and not able to look after the kids as his reason for the request.
Katherine’s attorney has chimed in on TJ’s request to have guardianship while Katherine is in Arizona:
“This is a very tense time when of course we don’t feel Mrs. Jackson should be removed as guardian and we would vigorously oppose that on anything other than an extremely short-term basis, until she returns home.”
We will keep you updated with the judge’s decision as soon as we find out!
- Clash Of The Jacksons: Janet Jackson Snatches Paris Jackson’s Cell Phone [VIDEO]
- Alleged Fight At The Jackson Home
- Katherine Jackson Found At A Spa In Arizona
- UPDATE: Katherine Jackson Missing But Safe
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Katherine Jackson
- Michael Jackson’s Family Feuding Over His Will
- Paris Jackson Defends Grandmother