Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
The classic no-bake cheesecake gets a makeover with a chocolate chip cookie crust
- Chocolate chip cookie dough, purchased or prepared
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 8oz tub Cool Whip or about 3/4 of a 12oz tub
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional, to taste)
- Bake cookie dough into the bottom of 4 mini (6 inch) springform pans 350° for 11-15 minutes*
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then slowly add the sugar and vanilla (and lemon juice if using).
- Slowly beat the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon filling onto cookie crust. Chill for 4-6 hours before serving.
- I used my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe as the crust.
- If substituting whipping cream for Cool Whip you will need 1 cup. In a clean chilled bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form and replace with step 3.
- *You CAN make this in a standard springform pan instead of 4 (6 inch) minis. I have not tried this method but other readers have and written to me that it turned out perfectly. You just need to adjust your cookie baking time. I would start with 350° for 20-25 minutes.
Also On Majic 102.1: