For all you
narcissist people who like to take pictures of yourself and post them on social media, here are ways to take better selfies, courtesy of AskMen.com
1. Forget your reflection.
2. Check what’s going on behind you.
3. Your face should be naturally lit, but avoid direct sunlight.
4. Keep it clean.
5. Find your best angle.
6. Don’t do the mouth pout.
7. Smile. Without actually smiling.
8. Take as many as you can and choose the best one.
9. Relax the muscles in your neck and stick your head out.
10. Be confident.
You’re about to pull out your phone right now and try this tips..lol..we know.
Photo credit: AskMen.com
Majic Under The Stars feat. Tyrese, Tamia, Tamar Braxton AND MORE! October 21st
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Sha’Carri Richardson Rocks Natural Hair During Diamond League Final 2023: ‘I Had To Pull Out The Natural’
PV vs Grambling: State Fair Classic 2023 Saturday Sept. 30
Save The Date: Majic Under The Stars Returns October 21st!
Smothered Creamed Spinach Chicken Recipe
NYFW Exclusive: Korto Momolu Combined African Culture With JOANN Fabrics To Make “Ink & Ivory” For SS24