John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
The Top 20 Comedians of ALL-TIME
1. 19. Charlie MurphySource: 1 of 1
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: The Gospel WAP Choir Rehearsal [WATCH]
- Brian McKnight Shares His Inspiration For His Final Studio Album [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Did Porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley Break Up Again?!
- Viola Davis Purchased The Slave Plantation Where She Was Born For Her 55th Birthday
- The Last Standing Blockbuster Transforms Into A ’90s Sleepover Airbnb
- Georgia State University To Offer Legal Life of Kandi Burruss Course
- ‘Joe Biden Got It Right’: Groups Praise Picking A Black Woman VP Running Mate
- ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Drama Reboot Is THIS Close To Hitting Streaming
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
John Witherspoon Talks Being Recognized in the Unemployment Line, The Next Friday Movie and More was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com