Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
- Scammer Alert: No Pay For Play At Majic 102.1
- Enter to Win The Mostyn Law – Get One, Give One Holiday Giveaway
- Win Tickets! New Jack City LIVE Returns To Houston January 13-14th
- Win Passes To Private Movie Screening of Renaissance at a Secret Location
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- Majic Crew Attends ‘The Color Purple’ Advanced Screening!
- One Night Only! DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Live: Saturday, February 17
- Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Shaunie Henderson Debuts A New Blonde Look
- DC Young Fly Opens Up About Grief After The Passing Of His Partner Ms. Jacky Oh
WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway December 2!!
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Angela Simmons Looks Like Money On Stage With Yo Gotti During A D.C. Stop Of The ‘Gangsta Art Tour’