SEE: UPDATE: Ms. Juicy Baby Reportedly Is Stabilized In The ICU
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The statement goes on to say that Ms. Juicy’s sister Tanya Evans will be setting up a GoFundMe to help with medical and household bills.
“Although we don’t have a definitive date of when she will be out of the hospital and be able to get back to work, we do need your help until she recovers. Whatever you can give, we would deeply appreciate it,” the fundraising page states.
“Ms Juicy is a very private person and wants everyone to know she is fighting and ready to go home. She wants to thank her fans for showing so much love and keeping her in their prayers.”
If you would like to help Ms. Juicy, please donate to her GoFundMe.
- Win A Pair of Passes to the American Black Film Festival in Miami
- Enter The Mostyn Law and 1-800-TRUCKWRECK 5K For Mother’s Day Giveaway!!
- Get A Month of Free Therapy With Majic 102.1 and Better Help
- A Conversation About Covid: Hosted by Larry Jones and The Houston Area Urban League
- Al B. Sure Says Megan Thee Stallion and Snoop Helped Him Hit A Billion Streams
- Mind Body Business: 4 Unhealthy Physical Signs You Should Not Ignore
- Dionne Warwick Denies Toni Braxton and Mariah Carey as “Icons” [WATCH]
- The Little Mermaid Starring Halle Bailey Premieres In Theaters Everywhere Today [TRAILER]
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER!
Ms. Juicy Is Out Of The ICU After Suffering From A Stroke was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Sports, Entertainment Legend Jim Brown Passes at 87
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Congrats! Sasha Obama Graduates From The University Of Southern California
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
Rickey Smiley Nominated for Houston's Best Morning Show!
Jamie Foxx’s Daughter Corinne Foxx Gives Major Update On Her Father’s Health