Joe Jackson recently passed and “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” team decided to call to heaven to talk to Cora as well as Michael Jackson, even though Bernice Jenkins is on a cruise.
When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
RELATED: Michael Jackson Musical Is Coming To Broadway
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Paternity Test Inspires “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Cast To Recite Michael Jackson Lyrics! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Enter to Win The Amazing Dad In Your Life A Father’s Day Brunch
- Win A Pair of Passes to the American Black Film Festival in Miami
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Special K News You Can’t Use: Nicknames Gone Too Far [LISTEN]
- Funeral Details Set For Cyrus Carmack-Belton As Killer’s Violent Past Surfaces
- Shannon Sharpe Leaving Undisputed with Skip Bayless After Seven Years
- We Are One: Celebrating 19 Local Juneteenth Heroes
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Country Singer Jimmie Allen to Sell Mansion Following Rape Lawsuit and Divorce
- HISD Free Summer Meal Program for Children Begins June 6
- Lil KeKe Celebrates Legendary Run With All-New Project ’25 Summers’
- Major League Action For Kids: Attend Astros Games This Summer!
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com