When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Man Killed By Minneapolis Police Identified As Houstonian George Floyd
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Front Page News: Central Park “Karen” Loses Job & Minneapolis Officer Kills Black Man During Arrest [VIDEO]
- Dr. Myrna Dartson Speaks On The Psychological Impact On Social Distancing [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker
- Lash Out! 5 Hacks To Try When Applying Mascara
- Toni Braxton Shows Off Slim Figure For Memorial Day
- WATCH: A Tribute To Entertainment Legend Andre Harrell: “Mr. Champagne & Bubbles”
- Carl Crawford Addresses Drowning Victims At His Home, Prays For Families
- Babyface To Host Waiting To Exhale Celebration On Instagram Tonight
Precious Moments With Joe Jackson [PHOTOS]
1. FamilySource: 1 of 11
2. Joseph and KatherineSource: 2 of 11
3. Joe Jackson & A FanSource: 3 of 11
4. Father and SonsSource: 4 of 11
5. The Jackson FamilySource: 5 of 11
6. With MichaelSource: 6 of 11
7. Blanket JacksonSource: 7 of 11
8. Visiting MichaelSource: 8 of 11
9. Mother and FatherSource: 9 of 11
10. Joseph and JanetSource: 10 of 11
11. A Love Between A Father And His ChildrenSource: 11 of 11
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com